Status
Not open for further replies.

mathewbuer

Banned
Banned
Im currently in the process of starting a new warez site, but at the moment i dont have many members,

all i looking for is some members to make the forum look a little bigger,

there will be no mail shots sent out as my server dose not allow me to send mail, and email address will not be sold / passed on,

all i am asking is for people just to sign up to increase the member count.

thankis

5 comments
They will register if they find the forum interesting, you can't just force anyone or ask to register until they are interested to do so.

Start and publish your site, submit to katz and other ddl's and you will get your members registered. :)

Just be patient and wait for your traffic and you will get members for sure. Just make sure to linkback to several sites and get your site indexed on google. ;)

Good Luck. (y)

Like said above, try to submit to several sites like Katz. And from there you can get feedback about what to do with your site to give it a higher rank in their listings.

Also, try to fill it with some content on a regular base. It doesn't have to be very much per day. Just enough to make it look like there is activity in every (sub)forum of your site.

When uploading specifically for your website, add a little text file in the archives with text like this:
This file has been downloaded from <website>
or add a .url file to the archive.

Most important thing is to be patient, as when people notice your site they will contribute if they are attracted to it. At that point overall activitiy will raise and words about your site will spread.

It just takes some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back