Status
Not open for further replies.

allemand1

Hello! I am searching for someone who can optimize my server.
The problem is that my forum is consuming a lot of resources, and all the process are failing.
I'm using WHM. I have 24000 daily visits. and consuming 280gb of monthly bandwdith.

Here some screenshots!
1.gif

2.gif

6 comments
it's simple --- upgrade.

cpanel needs atleast 512 memory to run "decent" (also depends on cpu & doesn't include the services that are running.).
so you only have about 1GB left for your website which doesn't seem to be enough.

however.... you could try optimizing mysql (in ssh: wget mysqltuner.pl -- then chmod +X mysqltuner.pl -- then perl mysqltuner.pl -- and follow what it says)

what php are you running, and are you using dso, suphp, etc.

apache ver?

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.14

I suggest looking for server management and having someone attempt to optimize, although I think they're just going to tell you to upgrade your VPS.

You can use nginx as a reverse proxy for serving static content(images, css etc) in front of Apache. We've done it for numerous VPS's hosted on our Nodes and the results were just great. Their sites work like a charm after that.

However, as Sandino said above, I would recommend you to upgrade the VPS first. You got a heavy site and he requires a better package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back