Status
Not open for further replies.

FSL

Hi, i need some one to SEO my website.

it is a ipb 3.1.4 forum (warez).

Buget: around 10$

*Need an Expert, not a noob...

28 comments
Beacuse SEO is not like climbing the mountains of Asia.

Why someone should invest few hours in a forum to SEO it only for 10 bucks? xD Think twice mate, you got what you pay for. I could give you a seo report for $10, nothing more.

And that's what I've been saying. So call me a fool if nobody wants to do your bunch of work for your shitty 10$ :)

STFU guys... He just mentioned his budget... Leave him alone. You guys start whining about each and every thing that is posted.

If someone is willing to help then they would reply here. Dont spoil his thread <_<

Please guys, stop acting like some professionals and help the guy if you know anything about Search Engine Optimization.

Anyways, on topic, it really depends on what niche is your website. For example, you can't do much if you own a warez site, everyone is competing for same keywords. That means, competition is too high. You couldn't do anything except waiting for your site to get older and to get some position on search engines.

Just to let you know, anyone agrees to that price is a noob and has no clue about SEO! you may see some experts at DP forums offer their services for +300$ :)) Instead, you can easily optimize your site by reading some articles about SEO. "Read an ACT".

Please guys, stop acting like some professionals and help the guy if you know anything about Search Engine Optimization.

Anyways, on topic, it really depends on what niche is your website. For example, you can't do much if you own a warez site, everyone is competing for same keywords. That means, competition is too high. You couldn't do anything except waiting for your site to get older and to get some position on search engines.
Thats true Jason. Too many people are into warez, whats your niche? or site name?

For best SEO or Reverse SEO .. you may need some around $2100 then You can fuck every site in the matter of traffic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back