Need PHP Download Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyelton

So I run a site where I host files for free, which ads are on the top and bottom to cover server fees. Okay So in my current PHP directory listing script, say if I want to Share one file link I have to make a new folder and upload the file in that folder , so they will see the ads when I link the folder and not the direct link. I need something new.. I`m looking for something like a directory listing, but WHEN they click the link to download it, it takes them to a page where they have to wait say. 10 seconds before the download starts which will also stop hotlinking as well.

Any tips or scripts? Looking for free but nothing over $50 or complex

2 comments
Hi,

Are you open to custom scripting ?

As we would love to whip up something for you which fulfills all your requirements :)
Let me know via PM or IM (Skype).

Regards.

PS : If it's just the direct link download you want to avoid, both apache and nginx have this feature. Have a search pretty sure you'll find it.
In case you need help in implementing it, We're just a ticket away aswell ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

Are you open to custom scripting ?

As we would love to whip up something for you which fulfills all your requirements :)
Let me know via PM or IM (Skype).

Regards.

PS : If it's just the direct link download you want to avoid, both apache and nginx have this feature. Have a search pretty sure you'll find it.
In case you need help in implementing it, We're just a ticket away aswell ;)

Hi I sent you a message via skype, I`ll show you what I currently have and , what I want.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back