Need Partner For Fiverr. Good Income + Little work

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowers

Hey

I got promoted to LEVEL 2 seller status on Fiverr 2 weeks ago and since then I have witnessed that I am getting good orders for my gigs and my gigs are getting higher rankings. So i am getting orders even on very low offering gigs on which i never got any order before.

Since I am level 2 there now so I want to utilize this opportunity to the maximum.

But I am busy with some other site also so I do not have a lot of time create some quality gigs and also i dont have idea for that.

So i need a partner who can offer any good service that runs well on fiverr. It can be anything:

Like social bookmarking, backlink generations, graphics, voiceover, website related stuff, vouchers sales(adwords fb bing), traffic selling, article writing, scrapebox or xrumer services, fb likes, followers, gogle +1s, youtube views.

Just anything you know can do very well and you are quite good in that so we can beat the competition. Be it anything that people want out there and i will sell it.

Rest everything i will handle i.e. orders processing, deliveries, promotion of gigs, getting sales.
You will just have to do the work/service we will provide and rest everything i will manage.

I will share 50% of earnings from every GIG we create.

NOTE: I prefer someone from INDIA as that is my country and it will be easy to share the revenue. Because i cant pay via pp.

Please PM me with your IM ids if you are interested.

thanks

3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back