[NEED] Need a hosting for my site warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVALFER

Banned
Banned
Hello guys...
I need a hosting shared for my site warez.
someone can help me find a good company?
Need a fast, secure and NL host.

thanks

Last edited:
23 comments
Every hosts limits cpu usage:facepalm:

On shared hosting you aren't the only person on the server. Their are other people on the server

Ray this is webmasters forum everybody know that on shared hosting you have limited resources - RAM, CPU, but knownsrv limits are too high, and thats what I meant , lol :facepalm:

Half year ago I host with them (Knownsrv) small WP site with 5 or 7 plugins - my site was down every day because of those limits, after 5 days I move my site to Xsltel and forgot about such problems , my site was up and load faster,- no downtimes - like l0ck wrote - perfect host ...

Their are other people on the server

Really? Did you discover America? [trollface]

We run CloudLinux with default limits just like most of other well known CL hosting providers such as StableHost, HawkHost, HostNine etc. Obviously, you can't abuse *shared* resources on a *shared* hosting. It's 2012 and it's not going to work.

We run CloudLinux with default limits just like most of other well known CL hosting providers such as StableHost, HawkHost, HostNine etc. Obviously, you can't abuse *shared* resources on a *shared* hosting. It's 2012 and it's not going to work.

Yes ofc ... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back