Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
lol... you're probably the same person asking for rupees
stop posting just to increase ur postcount....

coon -> since u have epassporte u shud be able to transfer money directly from epassporte to moneybookers usin the epassporte visa virtual card...it might cost a bit more but its secure and best of all u can do it anytime u want

stop posting just to increase ur postcount....

coon -> since u have epassporte u shud be able to transfer money directly from epassporte to moneybookers usin the epassporte visa virtual card...it might cost a bit more but its secure and best of all u can do it anytime u want

Hm, yeah this sounds like an option. However epassporte never allows me to make online transactions, only atm withdrawls (or online transactions from epass->epass). I've never managed to fill in my epass where it said "Visa or Electron", it always said wrong card issued, blocked, or something similar. But will try it out thanks

ePassporte is shite, they wont even allow me to load funds anymore from my legit debit cards to pay affiliates so stuck with PayPal.

Hm, yeah this sounds like an option. However epassporte never allows me to make online transactions, only atm withdrawls (or online transactions from epass->epass). I've never managed to fill in my epass where it said "Visa or Electron", it always said wrong card issued, blocked, or something similar. But will try it out thanks

i know...theyr visa cards dont work in all places but im 100% sure itll work in moneybookers coz i did the exact same thing last night and exchanged 60$ to mb from ep

Your credit/debit card verification deposit attempt has failed.

• Transaction ID: x
  • Common reasons and/or advice :
    • Transaction rejected by your bank - probable reason is the "gaming" description sent to your bank. We recommend you to contact your bank directly and communicate the issue with them.
    • Incorrect credit/debit card details submitted – we recommend you to double check your card data entered in our system.
    • Insufficient funds – we can advise you to check with your bank whether your available balance is sufficient to cover the amount due.
  • WARNING: This is your second failed credit/debit card deposit within the last 24 hours. If you make 3 failed credit/debit card deposits within a 24 hour period, you will not be able to make further credit/debit card deposit attempts for 24 hours.

• OK

Tried with visa virtual and my regular # :(

inorder to get money from ep visa virtual into mb u first need to add the card to moneybookers and verify it by checkin the ep online statement and entering the amount deducted by mb. only after this will u be able to load money into mb usin ep visa card.

if ur still unable to do this then i can help u. send me ur msn id via pm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back