Status
Not open for further replies.

REAK

Hello,

Here's my first request from the WJ GFX Team.

I'm in need for 2 logos for my upcoming open source / no-profit|no-loss products.

The details are :

1. SP - Mitigator = Software based DDoS Mitigation for Linux Systems
2. DoubleTap = Two step-auth system - Just need the initials on a small logo (DT)

The designer will own the copyright of the design and it is upto him if he wants to transfer. He will get a mention in the credit part for that particular software.

Further details can be discussed over PM / Skype.

PS : The size needs to be 500x200 with some background.

Last edited:
9 comments
Hey, here's the logo I made based on your PM.

J3tpGzW.png

Transparent bg:

tysG2tm.png

Let me know if you need any changes. ;)

I'll make the second logo by tomorrow, if possible. ;)

Last edited:
@sohom : it looks fancy mate .., it's a product so sober and elegant logos would look better.
Nice effort though :)

@Amz : Awesome designs .., waiting for the guys who promised to deliver. Till then i would be using your logo.

My Try 1 (SP - Mitigator):-

dym.png

Minor Changes:-

xjiu.png

Hope you will like it, though I am not sure........
For any Change please Reply....

Will try to upload the design for DoubleTap as well..

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Try 1 (DoubleTap):-

lsx8.png

Not sure whether this one or the previous one is good or not/ fulfill your requirements :|

@MikeIn : Loved the concept .., but font and font color used are not by my taste ..,

For 1st Logo : Just use a different colour for Text and a different Font - (it looks Aladdin logo atm)
For 2nd Logo : A different font and use the same color for both the words (double & tap)

Thanks again for all of you for your input.
You can always get to us, if you ever need help with servers :), or cheap vps / hosting.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Request has been modified a bit too, Please see the 1st post.
Sorry for inconvenience. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back