Need Help with Nginx Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatgyi

I am running a file sharing website using Yetishare.

I set up the server according to this instruction. >> https://support.mfscripts.com/public/kb_view/62/

It seems there is a problem.
Loading is too slow and sometimes it gives 500 error.
Maybe need to configure Nginx properly.
But I don't have much experience in Nginx and need someone help for this issue.

My website has around 25k and 30k pageviews (Upload/Download) per day and online concurrent visitors are 60 to 80 users.
When peak time, online concurrent visitors are over 140 users.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I use 2 servers. One for main website and another one for file storage.
Main website server is OK but file storage server has a problem.

My storage server has;

Processor : 1x Intel® Xeon® E3 1220
CPU : 4c/4t
RAM : 32 GB DDR3 ECC
Storage : 2x 4 TB SATA (RAID 1)
Bandwidth : Premium 500 Mbit/s

Please let me know if you can help me with my problem.
My budget is around $20 and payment via Paypal

11 comments
You are suggested to configure Nginx as reverse proxy with Apache web server, or in case that doesn't work, you will have to try different web servers like lightspeed web servers.You can try with free lightspeed web server but the Paid version has better performance. Also, please mention the control panel installed on your Server.

hope this helps:)

Good to hear that you solved the problem. I'm not sure how you did it, but I don't think it's just about max_children in php-fpm. My YetiShare installation handles a few hundred concurrent users with just a little above the usual settings of children/processes. My guess is it was about either the disk i/o or RAM. You'd usually encounter a disk i/o issue on a download script before hitting your php-fpm bottleneck.

I have followed YetiShare installation in their knowledge base but it had a problem as I mentioned above.

Also I don't have much experience in server management. So I asked @hostechsuppor and they configured the server.
I have no idea how they have done but it works perfectly now.

btw thanks for your suggestion.

Hello,

As per your query, it says that that you have " 25k and 30k pageviews (Upload/Download) per day and online concurrent visitors are 60 to 80 users", for the same we can suggest you to go with litespeed. I believe we can get the server tuned with Litespeed since we have a couple of clients who have more than 25k concurrent visitors and the server works well with it.

Thanks
24x7Techs
24x7technicalsupport.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back