Need help setting up VPS on OVH

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamato938

Hi, could someone help me setup my first VPS :)
I installed Ubuntu 12.04, and i want to use Ajenti Web Panel. Seems like i don't have nameservers, only one static IP, so i need to ask if that is enough to get it working or shall i create nameservers? If you are familiar with VPS please write some instructions what to install first and what you think is important :D
Also for some unknown reason these options are disabled :S Screenshot by Lightshot

2 comments
Hi, could someone help me setup my first VPS :)
I installed Ubuntu 12.04, and i want to use Ajenti Web Panel. Seems like i don't have nameservers, only one static IP, so i need to ask if that is enough to get it working or shall i create nameservers? If you are familiar with VPS please write some instructions what to install first and what you think is important :D
Also for some unknown reason these options are disabled :S Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi, those are not disabled, they are simply not installed...

if i were you i would install centos and install webuzo...
as for your nameservers, you set them up yourself, install webuzo, follow the instructions, ull be able to set them up simple...

are you sure vps is for you? these are some pretty simple things that your struggling with, have you thought maybe a managed vps would be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back