Need help regarding an app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock|the|world

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I am not sure that I am posting this in the right section. So, MODS please move it in the right section if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Now come to the main point. Actually I just want to know how to create an app like viewboost, rapidview or many similar apps without coding ?

If anybody knows anything related to this please share. I would be glad to know how can we create these kind of apps without coding.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rock|The|World

4 comments
there are tools like buildfire.com, thunkable.com, appinstitute.com. I don't know how much you can do with these tools, eventually you will realize you need to write code because gui app builders will only get you so far when it comes to adding functionality. There is also the option to hire freelancers to make your app.

how can we create these kind of apps without coding

You can't. The vast majority of apps have a very specific set of requirements and functionality which are way beyond what any sort of generic app generators/builders will allow you to create. You can hire a freelancers and have someone do it for you. But learning how to code is always gonna be worth it. Being able to tell a device exactly what to do and how to do it is like having magic abilities. I'd say it's almost a requirement if you want to get anything done these days. And the basics of it aren't nearly as hard as you might think.

there are tools like buildfire.com, thunkable.com, appinstitute.com. I don't know how much you can do with these tools, eventually you will realize you need to write code because gui app builders will only get you so far when it comes to adding functionality. There is also the option to hire freelancers to make your app.
Thanks for replying dear.

Yes, I know a little bit about these websites like thunkable. we can create an app without any coding language by using these website but I am not sure that we can create same kind of app by using these services. Even I couldn't find any tutorial or video related to the same on the internet.

Also, I appreciate your advice to hire freelancers. I think that is the best way (but I will try this option at the end when I will have no other choice left.)....?

Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

You can't. The vast majority of apps have a very specific set of requirements and functionality which are way beyond what any sort of generic app generators/builders will allow you to create. You can hire a freelancers and have someone do it for you. But learning how to code is always gonna be worth it. Being able to tell a device exactly what to do and how to do it is like having magic abilities. I'd say it's almost a requirement if you want to get anything done these days. And the basics of it aren't nearly as hard as you might think.
Yes, I am also thinking the same. Hiring a freelancer is much better than wasting time in searching for tutorial or video to create an app like that.

Thanks for the advice dear.

Thank you so much for sharing the link bro. I will definitely check this out.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back