Status
Not open for further replies.

gtaclub

Banned
Banned
Hello WJ's,

I need help regarding my WHMCS script. The general config page is damaged. See the picture below.

[slide]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/932/needhelp.png[/slide]

I just use [dot]co[dot]cc domain just for testing the script, but it is not working.

If anyone knows who to fix it, please reply below..

Thank You.

14 comments
Please ensure you have followed the instructions correctly, moving the appropriate directories below public_html, ammending your config accordingly, ensuring you are using the correct directory paths, and that you have chmodded the directories as explained.

note: [slide ] tags ftw :)

I too had this trouble earlier.

It was mainly PHP and ion cube trouble in my case. Rebuild your PHP with version 5.2.9 and install ioncube loader properly.

I think you have missed ion-cube loader.

If ioncube was not present, it would say so, kushbam. It wouldnt be able to read anything - it would just be a whole bunch of nonsense.

Ya, but if its nulled version of WHMCS, then it will work without ION cube.

For me, just rebuilding PHP and reinstalling things did the job. its not a problem from public_html for sure.

I am sure, this problem is only with settings tab and the page keeps loading, bandwidth is continuously eaten but nothing loads.

Hi,

I believe that you upgraded or something and now you have the old style in place. Just replace them with the new styles and change it in the panel and it should work.

regards,
Ryan

i have contact them....they are not replying...please help me guyz...

@vps9Ryan

no bro, this is my new installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back