Need Help in finding a sub-domain free website with Wordpress on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSgameGOD

I need a sub-domain website,with hosting or without,and if it has default wordpress on it(wordpress express) or If I could just install wordpress on it,either way,I want 5-10 providers of this service.

P.M me if you know, I can offer some money for the help :D

12 comments
If you can offer some money just for help for finding such provider then you might as well buy the domain itself, there's a huge difference in terms of popularity and SEO when you use a private domain instead of a free sub-domain.
And nowadays they don't even cost much.
If you need help regarding this or are confused then feel free to contact me.
If you still want a subdomain, then try wordpress.com

I want many sub-domains,not just one that's why I am looking for 5-10 providers,I can use wordpress.com as they don't allow PLUGINS in their sites/blogs.That's the reason I need those sub-domains.

I don't exactly why 5-10..?? If you can get a private domain then you can create as many sub-domains as you need which should also serve your purpose. In any ways, could you explain in a depth what you plan to do so that we can help better?

I need different domains for the sub-domain,If I buy one,I would get like xxx.mydomain.yyy , I want like , mydomain.xxx.yyy , That's why I need to know more providers,purpose is kinda personal.

We can provide free web hosting but sub domain is not.
But if you have a private domain, then you can create many sub-domains yourself.

For free hosting, Check our giveaway on
subforum_new.gif
Contests & Giveaways.

Regards,
GeekHosting!

I suggest that you just buy domains yourself and create subdomains yourself, that way you are in full control of your websites. Think of them as an investment especially if you are really serious on your business. This is much safer than asking for subdomains from other people or other sources IMO.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back