Need Help about Creating Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaka1990

Hello
first thing sorry for my bad language
second- im from morocco and our second language is french after arabic and i want to create a hosting in french and ive some questions
1-can u give me the steps to create hosting from A to Z
(including best resellers and best place to buy script of hosting to list my plans )
2- ive another questions about changing currency to MAD ( currency of morocco) and changind and adding payment methodes
3-if a customer needs a help or facing aprobleme i need to fix it by myself or can i redirect the message to hosting of reseller to fix it
4- if u have any additional infos about this ill be very happy bcoz i need to start this project on the future and invest in
Thx a lot

10 comments
if you start a reseller bussines ,than its not nacessary to have a knowledge to fix problems. you can resolve the support with your reseller.

Thx For ur reply sir . thats means i can forward probleme to reseller support and i hope find answers about other points listed on this thread

Hello
first thing sorry for my bad language
second- im from morocco and our second language is french after arabic and i want to create a hosting in french and ive some questions
1-can u give me the steps to create hosting from A to Z
(including best resellers and best place to buy script of hosting to list my plans )
2- ive another questions about changing currency to MAD ( currency of morocco) and changind and adding payment methodes
3-if a customer needs a help or facing aprobleme i need to fix it by myself or can i redirect the message to hosting of reseller to fix it
4- if u have any additional infos about this ill be very happy bcoz i need to start this project on the future and invest in
Thx a lot

PM me to help you out

In all honesty it sounds like you dont have much knowledge on the subject, i think you should do a bit of research before wanting to open a hosting company.

Its a lot of work and you must be knowledgeable or you wil have to pay somebody who is, reducing your profit margin.

All im saying is think about it, and keep in mind if you do continue with this idea that the customer is always #1 priority.

If you get reseller account, the provider would certainly help you with every question you would ask but it would be time consuming and your customer would not want to wait for long period. What suggest is you should learn every basic aspects of the hosting, learn billing/sales, learn to troubleshoot basic problems. When you will learn all these aspects, you would be able to offer customer service effectively and thus your customer would start believing in your business.

I suggest you to learn more about hosting business first before you start the company.
And for other things the reseller providers will help you on almost every issue.
Then you need a billing software which can help you to create invoice, hosting package, etc.
I will suggest you for WHMCS which is compatible with cPanel
Also in WHMCS you can adjust your language, currency etc..
But still I suggest you to learn more before you start..

It looks like you have no previous experience in Hosting at all.

That is fine, everyone has to start some place.

Reseller is a good way to start hosting. I would recommend you yourself have a look at hosts and their reseller packages.

I would recommend that you start small the first month, 10-20 active clients will do you good, you will need to help them out and any problems you face regarding the server, you can contact your Reseller to fix it.

From what you said i guess you want a Billing Panel, there are a lot to choose from. I personally use and prefer WHMCS. It is good and has a lot of features.

You should ask around for help as starting on your own can be a little tricky.

Good luck!

Hey
It's ok, your English is definitely better than my Arabic or for god sake French! :)

1. Pick the hoster which offers best reselling plans you can find and contact it!
2. Take PayPal and it will care about instead of you!
3. Any tech problems must be directed to the hoster obviously
4. Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back