Shared Need great uptime offshore host

Status
Not open for further replies.
i checked reviews of knownsrv.. seems they r not stable since last few days
same is d case with mxzon

Still KnownSRV or mXzon ?? or any other stable offshore host ?

i checked reviews of knownsrv.. seems they r not stable since last few days
same is d case with mxzon

Still KnownSRV or mXzon ?? or any other stable offshore host ?

Hello,

Our network and hardware itself are stable. However, we had issues with load spikes and DDoS attacks on one of our shared hosting servers recently. Since then we upgraded our hardware and debuged load issues. You might be happy with small hosts in the beginning but once(if) they get as big as we are, they will run into the same issues.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Although i was a big knowinservers fan before, but their recent security problems have got me concerned. I'd suggest you try motionite as they are quite good at what they do.

Hi Guys,

okay, i have purchase additional resources and looking to leased out some of the unused ones to you all at very afforadable price. Not to worry about stability as we are not come and go hosting group therefore this is a chance for you to grab good deals out of our resources that we are leasing out.

We have Directadmin panel and looking to lease out reseller accounts to only 4 people in all for this. Below are the reseller account details

Directadmin Reseller Account
100GB Data Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
A Records / Cname Forwarding of Panel to your Domain
Shared IP
Unlimited User Account Creations
Free version of Softaculous is installed (If respond is good, will get paid version of softaculous for all)

USD30/mth

Purchase Here!

You wont be able to get this sort of price anywhere else. And yes we have no gimmicks. No such things as unlimited storage etc with the asterisk. You get what you see here!

Further custom request, can contact me via the contact page yeah! This plan suitable for bloggers, get a few guys and purchase the plan, you save for the rest of your hosting period.

To discuss or any further queries, you can also skype me. My id cripperzprodigy.
cheers!

Official Reviews at http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/cripperz-prodigy-15year-1-setup-128mb-openvz-vps-in-kansas-city/

Koddos.com is the best and most stable offshore provider in Europe.
They are nice with their customers and services are secure and DDoS protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back