[Need] Filefetchers mu2mu. Premium Account supplied! Easy Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The90sKid

I am looking to fill up my forum www.megauploadcinema.com.

You will be given Uploaders status without actually needing to upload anything or doing much effort.

All you need to do is filefetch files MU2MU. MU2MU filefetching is INSTANT.
you just click on the "import to my account" button and a new link is instantly generated in your account.

You would be given a megaupload premium account. The reason why i am giving the premium account is because you need to be a MU premium to use this feature however the account is yours to use as you like as long as you keep doing this.

What is the catch You ask?? You get a premium account, u get files instantly in your account, u get the points/rewards??

Once you have imported the link to your account. All you need to do is Rename the files with megauploadcinema.com on the filename. You don't need to use ftp or download the file to rename them. You rename the file on megaupload itself and then you post the links or u can just give me all the links you've imported in a batch/notepad and i will post it. :)

So you arn't really an uploader. more like a renamer?? lol you don't even need to post. :)

3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back