Hiring Need design for logo and name - $10 to creator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrode

I already posted this once, however i think it was in the wrong place, sorry xD

I need a logo creating and name design for a Client. There are certain specifications, and this is pretty urgent so the first person to create this will be paid $10 via PayPal :)

The Name:

From the image below, the background squiggly lines part of it needs to be in a faded pink colour, and the text also in pink however, not faded.

PS - The name will have to fit in the space of the current logo located here in the top right: http://hydrode.com/temp/emilyeve/

The Logo:

Finally, next to the name there needs to be another (the logo) which needs to look like this:

[FONT=&quot]"We would ideally like a cupcake with swirly icing on the top, in a case. The icing on the cupcake would be pink (quite a bright pink not baby pink) and the case would be grass green with white polka dots on it! "[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The logo design to me sounds a little difficult, i will try to get more information on this, however like i said, $10 to the creator ;)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks very much in advance!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
10 comments
For a completely custom brandable logo you may want to consider increasing teh price some, a custom brandable logo as you are asking for you can generally look at the $100+ range. If you want just a regular logo with an image found on Google $10 is fine though

3bfadc.png

@ Anti_N The background needs to contain the squiggly lines in pink, not just a pink background. And the text needs to be joined together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back