Dedicated Need dedicated server or VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulls

Hi, i have VPS with contabo (2 years now) i pay 35 Euros (good vps) but contabo switched my conection to 10 mbit/s. i use my vps for download/upload so, Im looking VPS or dedicated with this same requirement.

CPU Six cores, 3.2 GHz
RAM 16 GB (guaranteed)
Storage 800 GB OR 1 TB
port 100 Mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic
Windows 2008 standard

If you can offer (1 Gbit) or 100mbit unlimited or 5 TB will be great

If anyone have a good recommendation please let me know.
my budget 50/60 euros

Last edited:
10 comments
Good luck getting that for 35 euros; no one is going to give you 16GB of RAM with 6 CPU cores and a terabyte of space for 35 euros in this industry, ever.

If you are serious about your request, up your budget to a more realistic value.

As Lifetalk stated it is impossible with the budget value with the specs. either increase the budget or decrease the specs.

In order to get reliable service you will have to increase your budget. It's too less for such a high spec Virtual Private Server.

Sorry for Hijacking this thread! But I also want a dedi fro encoding! I don't want much HDD! I can do solid with 50GB and budget can go to $65. Any viable options?

Hi, i have VPS with contabo (2 years now) i pay 35 Euros (good vps) but contabo switched my conection to 10 mbit/s. i use my vps for download/upload so, Im looking VPS or dedicated with this same requirement.

CPU Six cores, 3.2 GHz
RAM 16 GB (guaranteed)
Storage 800 GB OR 1 TB
port 100 Mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic
Windows 2008 standard

my budget 50/60 euros

I can offer the following - albeit being slightly over your budget...

Intel Core i5-750 4x2.66GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
2x 1TB SATA3 HDD
5TB Bandwidth @ 100MBps (+£4.95 to upgrade to 10TB @ 1GBps)
£59.95

I report about you.
Hijacking is a completely violation of Wj rules!!

Is It ?
Well Then why do you think he is apologizing ?
I dont mean to be rude but com'on Get a life mate! I saw your "Mini-Mod" comments in couple of threads.
Thank You

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

CPU Six cores, 3.2 GHz
RAM 16 GB (guaranteed)
Storage 800 GB OR 1 TB
port 100 Mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic
Windows 2008 standard

my budget 50/60 euros

OVH would be the only option for you.
The basic SP series. Go for it. It comes with quad core i5 CPU 16 GB Ram and 2x2TB HDD.
And FYP, Windows 2008 R2 Standard license fees is itself 25-30 Euros a month.
You might want to go with Web Edition.

Dude what's your F'king problem?! When I write hijacking the thread that was a figure of speech and I was also looking for the ideas as I also need something with the same requirements! What's bothering you?

So Glenn,
If i kill you and after that i say sorry to you.
Is that ok for you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back