Need Custom Youtube Like Video Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

akqj10tube

Hello All,

I could do with a custom designed video script very similar to youtube but with my own spin off for my domain Namecheap Parking Page it needs to be branded with my site name and logo. I would like everyone to have to signed up to watch anything other than our featured videos on the site this is to increase traffic management on the website and keep track of how many active users there is.

3 comments
Hey, so you need a custom tube script to be made that the main feature will be that users will need to sign up before they can watch anything, am I right?

not the main feature i would like to have a custom video script, custom as in its got my branding over it not clipbucket. i would want people to have to sign up to watch poker related videos(i would want them to able see the site introduction before signing up a video talking them into what my website is about) which i will download and upload videos from youtube, along with more content i video myself at poker events, so they have a good video collection. There needs to be categories for signed up members (it is free to sign up no charge at all) but if they want an Promotional account where they can upload videos for my audience this would cost $1200 per year(1 year Min sign up). Do you think you could help if so what would your price be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back