Status
Not open for further replies.
45 comments
Wahahaha, you haven't heard about Jay's app?
Meh, wake up, google a bit and u'll find few auto posters ..

Or wait... don't waste your time on google.
Visit this site:
ExtremeW <3

i can make it work on any forum you name...

and i made a leecher that can take posts and post to 40+ forums at the same time

removing tags..unwanted text, skipping posts that u choose...ecc

Cheers

warezme is being nasty... I think you don't know the whole story...
And yes, ExtremeW auto poster costs 10$ now.
And I support that idea - 10$ is nothing guys...

@tr0nic or raz0r or fr0st, or whoever you have decided to be today, it takes me time to add forum types because HELLO! my program lets you add your own forums! its not some bullshit copy/paste/change url code, its designed to accept any forum URL. its called a dynamic function. but you wouldnt know that since you dont even know how to write a line of code.

@Vo2 - your name is batori, why lie. And your program is half-created by me anyway. You were designing that poster with me, and then half-way decided to tell me you were making one yourself as well, using the code we created together, did you not? Your sidekick tr0nic has even admitted it to webmasters on this very forum.

Why dont you talk to me on msn batori, why you so scared to confront me?

what? you make money thru hotfile/uploading.com - $50 - $60 - $70 a week, and my program sends to over 100 forums, which makes your chances of higher earnings a hell of a lot easier.

jayfella i think its a good thing you charge now as you are like solving two problmes.
1. you get money for all your hard work
2. all the spammers, phishers, ect wont pay to spread there crap so it stops all there stuff going everywhere to

also as to the auto poster mate. you should definitely use jayfellas

jayfella chill.

ppl will alwayz have a negative feeling paying for anything that is in/related to warez... although ur poster is not warez, but its for warez and normally everything for warez and related to warez should be free.

but then again, warez has changed a lot, ppl upload to make money, so why shouldn't you charge ppl for your poster that helps them make money? and it will also help in your future projects.

and also sherwood, point #2 is wrong. phishers will pay to use the damn thing if it profits them. but anywayz jay has a blacklist for that rite?

warezpimp i didnt offer you a job. Obviosly if ur too lazy to drag a few files into a window and leave it to upload overnight, then no, i cannot guarantee anything.

On the other hand, if you make an effort, you may just make a tidy little sum.

warezme is being nasty... I think you don't know the whole story...
And yes, ExtremeW auto poster costs 10$ now.
And I support that idea - 10$ is nothing guys...

What story...i know the whole story...you are the one who does not...

Forumw mods know the whole story from one year ago...

so please stop talkin garbage here.

if you have problems or doubts contact the pople who know what, when and where....

GOOD NEWS:

batori had made the audoadd feature in 1 CLICK ...adding forums,aall sections..in 1 click!

THe price??

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All the current programs are crap. I used a hosts file mod to take a look at the newest version of jayfella's app, still nothing worth paying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back