Dedicated Need an Encode/Upload Dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkySurf4r

Hi,
i am looking for a powerful dedicated server for encoding videos and uploading.
Disk Space: >3 TB
Bandwith: >100MBit/s (better 1 GB/s port) 5 or 10 TB Traffic Flat(could be more if possible)
Unmanaged Server (Managed would be ok too)
Don't need Control Panel.
Monthly Budget : up to 120€
Payments via Paypal.

It must be a really powerful server, with cpu like i7 3770 or similar and minimum 32GB RAM.
Torrent's should be allowed and copyright protected stuff should not pose a problem.

Thanks.

Last edited:
12 comments
If you can do with a Xeon E3-1230 CPU w/ 16GB RAM and 4TB storage, do take a look at our offer at the link below. 5TB traffic on 1Gbps bandwidth is already included with the server and we also offer an easy upgrade to 50TB traffic for just 10 Euro/m additional.

Offer URL: http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicate...-2x-e5-2420-32gb-ram-4x1tb-hdd-€120-m-nl.html

We do accept PayPal, credit cards and bank/wire-transfer.

If you have any questions, do send us an email on sales@infinitetech.eu or just reply to that thread.

Thanks for the feedback.
I need Linux as OS (Ubuntu).
i want to connect via NX Software.
And if there are servers with good hardware, then i would choose another payment too.
The Problem with Hetzner is that i am from Germany, so i would need a reseller of Hetzner servers.

"The Problem with Hetzner is that i am from Germany, so i would need a reseller of Hetzner servers" - You don't want to pay the EU VAT ?

EU VAT is no problem, but i don't want to give them my personal details directly, because of the things that i would do with the server(Torrents and storing/uploading copyright protected videos like animes).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back