Need Alertpay.pk Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
looks like scam to me , anyways didn't try them btw they will charge extra fee to give you the facilty why don't you do with your account (alertpay) withdraw or send

you can use bank wire, bank withdrawal are not for us, or you can request for check

withdrawal to our own debit or credit card is temporary unavailable

or another option you can request for alertpay debit card like if you heard about epassporte

Do not go for check. I have wasted my 20$ check. When i went to my Bank and wished to deposit my check, they said it will go to that Bank then we will verify and there is a fee about 20$ on it and it will take 45 days.

How many u have it? PM me

I withdraw two times using Alertpay.pk, You also can check my Testimonal on their Forum, I am Tushavi Check out their forum, I Share everything in details, BUXKHAN WORKS GREAT LONG LIVE APDOTPK

Chaudhary9 owns that website and from what i have seen on another forum the guy is legit and wont scam you.

But i'd still suggest that you withdraw using your Debit/Credit Card, as thats cheaper.

Do not go for check. I have wasted my 20$ check. When i went to my Bank and wished to deposit my check, they said it will go to that Bank then we will verify and there is a fee about 20$ on it and it will take 45 days.

How many u have it? PM me

I wasted 20$ too :p

hmmm well u people know its my site so how can i comment here
anyways if you are from PAK,or not i can show u my repo on PG as well
rest for proofs,you can visit this link
http://alertpay.pk/welcome/rates/alertpay-pk-success/

to see that in last month we exchanged more than $1747 MASHALLAH

credit card withdrawals are not working from AP + cheque withdrawal will also not work for u,so either u can use our service with convenience or pay bank wire fees which is the only option left for u

why don't you apply for Alertpay prepaid card? it's more safe. you only charged 1,5$ for load fee plus 3$ ATM Withdrawal fee + 2,5% forex fee (if you load in different currency). you can load up to 1000$ daily via ATM. for higher cash out I think its better if you cant withdrawal to bank account.

Admin Alertpay.pk

im looking too for a proof of alertpay.pk
i currently have 500$ at alertpay and want to cashout it !

Dear M-L.com,
we are happy for your entrust in alertpay.pk, surly you can first send 50$ to check the service then along with that you can complete the full transaction, our fastest record is paying within 10min,
we have more then 118 Registered members at alertpay.pk and more then 50 success stories on our forum for new members motivation:
here: CLICK HERE

2nd best option is that we have announced SPECIAL OFFER TAG for alertpay to cash, mean there will be no 5% deduction on transaction you made, so you can take full advantage of this offer.

if you still have any query you can send us support ticket from website.

Best Of Luck

Oops

Sorry then thats a problem, soon we will launch Alertpay to Paypal, then we would be able to transfer you alertpay money to your Paypal account. Rest alertpay.pk is still providing its services for the republic of Pakistan only
But it was a pleasure to have conversation with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back