Status
Not open for further replies.

iq2011

I need a vps for torrent tracker. I tried two popular vps hosts but

for the first
i get some errors regarding the file and folder permissions.

for the second
they block some ports

I prefer the vps to be at Netherlands.

Any of you have tried any hosts for torrent tracker ?

19 comments
Every one here failed as a community member.Even money hungry members reply.

You don't need a VPS. Your issue is a problem on YOUR side. It has nothing to do with the VPS.

Now I suggest you; get your ass over back to the popular VPS host, learn things about torrent trackers and get it working.

You are right l0calh0st... i tried to find the mistake but with no good result. The support of the host is trying to find the problem atm....

Well, it's not upto to host to fix it. I can tell you if you had a VPS @ Motionite, we wouldn't help. Simply it's an issue on the client side.

I think this is lack of management. Also if your torrent privet then why do you car about DMCA. As long it your self no one know what files you have in there ofc if you not share that to anyone. Just go and buy from hosthatch.com. The Admin of the site is here if you have any issue he will help you.. ;)
I guess France Servers are totally DMCA protected. You can put anything in there.. Also I guess that 10Gbp speed is 100% dedicated. I heard somewhere.. :D

@msk19994 OOPS! I did't know that..
@iq2011 Sorry bro if you buy that server and create a html page and put a txt "CLICK HERE For TORRENT" - OVH will suspend your server. But don't worry hosthatch.com admin is here he get you Full Refunds.. (I guess, he is very supportive and kind guy) Why don't you try today.

Last edited:
I can tell you that if i was hosted there i will change host asap then.

I don't know why you reply like this. I'm right. It's normal that a host doesn't help you if you have an unmanaged VPS from them, and you are asking help with a torrent tracker which has nothing to do with them.

You are just too dumb to setup a tracker, and now blaming hosts for that.

Again, I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back