Need a coder for a picasaweb script to play videos in jw player - HTML website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy95

Banned
Banned
My website is in .html and I need a script that will help me grab the direct links to the videos on Picasaweb and display it in JWPLAYER on my website.
The videos have different resolutions like 480p, HD 720p, Mobile, HD Mobile.
I want buttons for each of the resolutions. When the user clicks on a button, it will reload the player and display the correct resolution.
Example: Triumph In The Skies 2 - ????II Episode 25 online | TVBDOTvbdo

The link to the video will look something like this : https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KKQivqP6JLR5PaL96YYLGnIT8kXCBS4whU6Gs8IcJFw?feat=directlink

I also want the script to auto detect whether the user is on desktop browser or mobile browser.
If the user is on desktop browser, it will display the FLASH (FLV) version of the video. IF the user is on mobile browser, it will display the MP4 version of the video in a mobile friendly player.

My videos have Chinese and English Subtitles. Is it possible to do it like the example below?
Always.And.Ever.Ep01 - Video Dailymotion

When you load the video, you see the "CC Subtitles" and when you click on the button, it will give you choices to select from.
IF THAT IS POSSIBLE. Will the Subtitles feature work on desktop AND mobile version?

More details will be discussed if needed.

1 comment
While not exactly like the Dailymotion example you posted, JWPlayer does support multiple subtitle tracks right out of the box, no doubt it works well enough on both desktop and mobile browsers.

You need to find a better place to store the MP4/FLV files. Picasa seems to be screwing with the video file you upload and turns it into a GIF that displays random frames from the original video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back