Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj

I need $20 urgently to pay for something.

What can I do for you, and how much will you pay.
Post all your offers , no matter even if its of $1. I will see which ones I can complete.

Be serious ! I will be doing service, no donations needed.

Can sell my signature and avatar.

18 comments
$3 for making 15 e-mails and accepting the invites from lockerz using different proxies :D

damn! ppl even pay for stuff like that? i made the zlist with ease and have over 1000ptz without spendin a dime:D

back on topic...i suggest u take up post leeching jobs here...or if u can wait a bit then start uploading and earn the $$

I can give you $5 if you make me 50 working templates for mpu with 500+ active members .. forums I already have doesnt count :D

I will give you $20 for DLKing.info

No thanks, out of the $20 I need, I needed $10 for dlking.info hosting. I don't want to sell it.

I can give you $5 if you make me 50 working templates for mpu with 500+ active members .. forums I already have doesnt count :D

No thanks.

damn! ppl even pay for stuff like that? i made the zlist with ease and have over 1000ptz without spendin a dime:D

back on topic...i suggest u take up post leeching jobs here...or if u can wait a bit then start uploading and earn the $$

What do you mean by leeching jobs, do you mean use rapidleech to download files and upload for users.

STILL NEED $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back