Dedicated Need %100 DMCA Ignored Dedicate Server

Best %100 DMCA Ignored Server

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWayne

Hello guys, first of all I apologize for my bad English ..

I'm looking for a 100% DMCA ignored dedicate server.

Please suggest aged, experienced companies.

Don't let their prices be expensive.

I would like your suggestions other than these?

Thanks
Best Regards

17 comments
undergroundprivate.com this company is very good in this regard, but now I need a lower budget server.
i can vouch for undergroundprivate and prove it with my life for them.. the guys literally saved my business.. i came from njal.la where they gave my email to the authorities of UK and i had some issues with a owner of a file where it got resolved.. they have strong uptime i never had any single issue.. their support never asked me for money.. i did not had to give them some month to pay their hosting and they just did not care and gave me free months because i had issue on a legal case.. they are the greatest hosting provider for me personally.. things over internet changing a lot and everyone needs to find a provider that fits for him.. personally i will give advice to everyone do not go with low budget providers or where you see very cheap prices.. you will regret it sooner or later.. something sketchy can be behind this.. you will for sure face big downtimes.. leakes of your info's... you will find your data somewhere attached on google drives and the support will shock you how they will not respect you.. i have much experiences from my startup and all those years my moto was find a cheap offshore provider but then i regret it and paid much more on other fees... this is why you need a serious professional provider having some years experience..

the shinjiru is not offshore and not dmca ignored its a honey pot under many other names abelohost.com or blueangelhost.com and who ever knows.. in many forums they say that they suspend without they tell you anything.. they have downtime a lot because they attract lot of botnets and malware and overselling.. someone should sue those companies saying they are offshore and doing dirty tricks and give shit service.. on some darknet forums i read they are undercover police working under this company and this is how many dakrnet websites has being leaked..

you can review how shinjiru operates many says abelohost.com is the same company and under other names

https://e-worldhosting.com/index.ph...worst-servers-ever-stay-away/?hl=shinjiru.com

alexhost.com is not a offshore company and they faking their details too i used them in past and the support sucks and their bandwidth is oversold i think https://e-worldhosting.com/index.php?/topic/225749-need-on-alexhostcom-review/?hl=alexhost and https://e-worldhosting.com/index.php?/topic/225771-alexhostcom-review-scam/?hl=alexhost the owner all the time claims he is from Russia while he is not.. he is working for Moldova country and he is from there.. he says Russia so he can say its safe..

i not saying something bad for them but they should not advert while they are doing dirty tricks.. me personally i got in a serious legal case after njal.la told me they are safe for using and because of their tricks my email leaked i was non aware about this and they show me a paper stating their tos which i got shocked..

i not know Hostspicy and i can give an opinion.. never heard about them..

I see many posts of new members with minimal posts (1-2) promoting names of companies.. be careful from those methods if you see and not be excited this is probably bots like i learn in https://e-worldhosting.com they do it to trap people..

Last edited:
I have never heard Alexhost claiming to be from Russia, I have always seen they advertise av Moldovian. That said, I've never had any issues wirth Alexhost, so far so good.

That said, op - what's your budget, which serverspecs do you need, and what do you plan to host?

@Jerhea me too i was victim of a fraud dmca provider, i not want to continue this story. I used in past the alexhost.com and its not good for me they sold me a server for streaming with fake bandwidth! Never again there, they claimed some privacy for me and they was a datacenter, i called the main operator of their country told me they are a resellers of some national isp there and they using the email kostikwep@gmail.com

@dtadic yes they was claiming in past they was from Ukraine and then from Russia, guess why?

I have never heard Alexhost claiming to be from Russia, I have always seen they advertise av Moldovian. That said, I've never had any issues wirth Alexhost, so far so good.

That said, op - what's your budget, which serverspecs do you need, and what do you plan to host?

How about them being down for over a week?

@dtadic yes they was claiming in past they was from Ukraine and then from Russia, guess why?

Where/when did they claim this? In the oldest archices at the wayback machine, it cleary states they're Moldovian. I remember seeing they advertise years ago being in an old militarybunker in Moldova, not sure why they would walk away from this to claim beeing russian..

Anway, I've never had any issues with them.

contabo contabo(dot)com

whaaat?!
Post automatically merged:

When?

germany bad idea.
i have no problems with alexhost.
dmca is ignored and no down times.
support was very nice...but for vps the os templates are not so good.
problems with debian and centos. but fixed from support.

are you joking? what is wrong with you?

people not care about their privacy.. they think the cheapest is dmca ignored too and safest.. people choose per value of the hosting not per support.. uptime.. and privacy this is why they get leaked.. contabo was never dmca ignored and with one letter of police they give all info's its in their statement and their country law.. those bots are going from forum to forum advertising falsely probably they work for them and people gets trapped.. true example and story..
Post automatically merged:

i saw this story on a friend forum.. they was down for about week and no one cared and people found all their files in darknet ... imagine how tricky they are claiming they work in a bunker while they work in a small office in their town.. total fraud and scammers is alexhost.com this is my review for them..

they advertised at some forums claiming to be from Russia because moldavian bandwidth is crap and very weak.. you will face too much issues with their bandwidth.. and the prices they giving for dedicated ports cant exist in moldovia since its over priced.. their dedis are all shared and not stable.. if you try them for stream you can start crying.. its a ripp off reseller person..

Last edited:
The worst advice I've seen.

I've heard stories that Contabo even gives out customer details to those filing for DMCA.
this is true, i can share my story where the german police asked for my details because i was infringing some company there with uploading some movies they called me and sent me a letter! i removed the content and the domain i was using i closed it too, i started accusing contabo but they was right it was my fault since i did not read the terms and everything they did was legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back