Status
Not open for further replies.

Domaineer

tmOkUfF.png

EyU9Dv8.png

Welcome to my Namecheap Domain Selling Service.
I will purchase domain(s) on Namecheap and push them to your account for free.

JcrjC98.png

At the moment, this domain service applies to any ".com, .org, .info, .biz, .net" domain.
I will either push it to your account or give you the account details for you to do it yourself.

VX4lc0O.png

Since most domains range from $11-12, I left the price at a $5 amount.

hxgETjK.png

47 comments
what are the risks?

Seller using some stolen CC and hence selling it at low price, seller using some incorrect method and selling at low price, seller using hacked account with balance money in it etc etc etc are some of the risks.
why you guys always criticize if some body help to buy domain in cheap rate then what is prob to you can you tel me if you dont want to buy why you stop every body to not buy it from that guy look that is main reason i dont like Wjunction here is community like you who really create very bad atmosphere thats why 70% people left wj so please stop your behavior and avoid such a comments and if you are mod its not mean you do everything what you want i hope you understand

People like you complaint when you get scammed.
did you check people feedback ? people like you are just spamming here that is main reason if here is some body sell anything good you just point out and try to find only bad point to criticize you just want to find way you have any proof for that he stole people credit card and buy domain are you sure? without proof why you blame him ohh come on forget to criticize and just do your job what you are here at mod so stop spamming by own as you know wj lost all traffic only for this kind of behavior here like you and i m sure every body agree that you are not a good mod here at all :d

This is a sales thread. I checked with Namecheap, they clearly said it is not valid method and they will not help in case anything happens.

I never said how he is able to sell at low price, someone asked what ways can it be illegal and I explained those ways. Did I anywhere tell that OP is doing it? Learn how to read and understand before getting into a fight like this. People like you who never show up and act smart are not required here. We know how to handle traffic and activity better than you think.

Any further comments not related to the sale will be dealt with strictly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back