N8Host Disappeared - Says Client Doesnt Exist - Threads Gone From WJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggybear

This is really strange I bought a VPS from N8Host.com following their threads here in WJ now thread is gone
http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/210387-n8host-com-offshore-cpanel-starting-$1-2-nl.html

Managed by

Maniac - View Profile: Maniac_ - WJunction - Webmaster Forum
Ranchvapour - View Profile: Ranchvapour - WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Today when I visit the site it looks completely changed and my login information doesn't exist!
When I try to regain my password it said my email ID doesnt exist in their database.

I used it from April 2016 - June 2016 and I also paid the invoice 10 days ago from now.
Moreover the domain from where they always sent their invoice - billing.n8host.com - that domain doesn't exist anymore.

I contact the support chat they are saying that subdomain never existed !!

I got numerous many mails from N8host where they mentioned that domain always.

Welcome mail -

image.jpg

Invoices

image.jpg

Tickets -

image.jpg

Today when I contact the support chat ...

image.png

I don't really understand why the site has changed completely overnight and all my details are gone!!
Please tell me if its hacked or what ?? Even 10 days ago I had talk with Maniac about hosting another domain on the VPS and he replied now everything is gone from WJ and website !!

9 comments
Stay away from N8Host.com
Some time ago I bought shared hosting thare. They moved my site to another server without data...and they delete data on old server...And, of course they try to blame me. Fortunately PayPal had a different opinion :)

I was unaware of this thread, else I would reply sooner! I am not that active on WJunction anymore but that is a story for another time.

The domain-name and branding, was transfered to another webhosting company and is no longer a project of mine. The only active client left is you, huggybear and you can of course continue using the service and receive support from me via Skype. Your server is not affected by this move.

@Killjoy: You were warned 3 times via Email. PayPal refunded us both so "high-five" for extracting money from PayPal, I guess?

I was unaware of this thread, else I would reply sooner! I am not that active on WJunction anymore but that is a story for another time.

The domain-name and branding, was transfered to another webhosting company and is no longer a project of mine. The only active client left is you, huggybear and you can of course continue using the service and receive support from me via Skype. Your server is not affected by this move.

@Killjoy: You were warned 3 times via Email. PayPal refunded us both so "high-five" for extracting money from PayPal, I guess?

I think you should have informed this to your clients.

What suddenly you sell off your host and everything without any information to clients?
I will just backup my site and move on. Never expected this.

Its better to shift to new hosting provider. If you are looking for new VPS hosts then i would suggest you to check with VPS9 Networks. They have good management support team. announcement will be done if they do any changes or if any new technology is being added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back