MySpills - $5 per 1,000 visits - Social networking website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoura

File Host - VidUP.me
Dear WJunction users,

I am here to present a brand new affiliate program program.

myspills_logo.png

What is MySpills
MySpills allows users to see what their friends and family really think of them. You can create a profile easily by using your Facebook account or simply registering on our site. After registration you can promote your account on any major social networking website such as Facebook and Twitter.

How Does the rewards system work?
You just need to sign up for an account and share your profile on social networking sites.

How much does it pay?
We pay 5.00 USD per 1000 unique views. Currently we only pay for traffic from the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom. If you can bring in quality traffic, you can PM me and I will list the country for you under your account.

How about the rules?
You can see all the rules here : http://www.myspills.com/rewards - Please note that if you do break any of the mentioned rules we will remove all your earnings and possibly ban you from the rewards program.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

12 comments
"We pay 5.00 USD per 1000 unique views"

L1ktS.png

??

My bad, thats the old pricing, it has been fixed now.

Regards

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

load up those proxy lists folks!

Sonic you could try, no one is stopping you ofcourse however know that you will not be able to request for a cashout as we will remove all your earnings if we catch you cheating and believe me its easy to find cheaters.

Regards

Verry trusted owner ! :)

Thank you simoestcoool ;)

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

can we invite friends via email ?
Sending it to everyone on fb is much more difficult now a days :(

Please allow upto 24 hours, I will code it and let you invite them ;) ... Please feel free to pitch any ideas for the reward program, right now I am thinking of adding a signup referral point, where you will be paid something like $0.1-0.5, still thinking about it.

I am going to be adding gmail, yahoo and hotmail support for inviting friends from there.

Regards

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

can i put my link in aforum or pc site?

You can put your link in any place you want such as forum signature etc, but you may NOT spam your link or force people to visit the link. Currently we are using an algorithm that tracks down a visitor's activity and gives us a % on weather or not the user is a bot or real.

Regards

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Saw people using this before you even came on here :) so... heck it may work nicely :)

thank you for your kind words, feel free to join the site and give it a try ;)

Suppose i have an email list of my forum members with over 20k genuine emails ?
can i invite them ? ( i have admin rights and those emails who has checked to receive from administration )
Offcourse i can send them mass email but it will put unnecessary load on my server !
Can you find a solution for it ?

Ofcourse I can help you, right now I am trying to create an invitation tool, where you can actually import contacts from your email addresses, I could also include a tool for users to upload contacts, but I would be forced to limit them to probably 5000 contacts at a time.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back