MyRSK.com - 2GB RAM, 100GB HD, 3TB BW, 1gb/s, DMCA Ignored, From $4.99/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Offers and ISOs

Hi,

Is it possible to install my own license of Windows 2012 on your KVM plans?

I'd be interested in the 2GB UK server to start with - is it easy to upgrade to 4GB at a later date if we needed to?

I saw you had a 25% recurring discount promo - does this not apply to the UK KVM plans?

Can we mount ISO files directly to the server?

Thanks!

Stuart

It is possible to use your own license yes but these are onshore vps and nothing illegal is allowed. It iis easy to upgrade you only need to reboot. I can offer $5 off (which is 20% recurring). You can provide us the ISO and we can mount it although we already have 2012 in our library.

Cheers!

this is fully managed VPS or not?

No sorry. For a fully managed vps you will be looking at pricing from $35+ for something descent.

Cheers!

12 hours have passed : still no response from you guys. you didn't even fulfilled whatever you said in chat. its the straight 3rd day my site is going offline. big disappointment

This was a ddos attack our only protection is blocking your vps ip so it does not impact other clients on the same node. Anyhow this is resolved as you used cloudflare now and you did other tweaks.

Cheers

My current server generating 5 spamcop.com reports monthly, 3 phishing reports monthly, DMCAs and around 5 DoS reports yearly, its repeated case
example i have one ip for a vps where im reselleing hsoting and all these reports goes to this IP. I might be unavailable a week to respond abuses, and i dont wish to get suspended.

My current server generating 5 spamcop.com reports monthly, 3 phishing reports monthly, DMCAs and around 5 DoS reports yearly, its repeated case
example i have one ip for a vps where im reselleing hsoting and all these reports goes to this IP. I might be unavailable a week to respond abuses, and i dont wish to get suspended.

We work closely with clients, and everyone knows that :-)

Nonetheless, thanks for letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back