MyRSK.com - 2GB RAM, 100GB HD, 3TB BW, 1gb/s, DMCA Ignored, From $4.99/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with rapidleech and torrent clients are constant i/o, this will have an affect on other clients on the node. Personal rapidleech with minimal download and no torrent client might be tolerated though.

Cheers

I really have had a bad experience with public rapidleech. Actually rapidleech uses constantly I/O. So cpu may reach at peak usage which is not good for other people who are on same CPU. If you are looking for personal rapidleech then myrsk is best. But if leechs like hell then CPU still will be affected. Transload, upload, rar, unrar eats lots of ram and cpu.

I am customer of MyRSK for ~1 week now and already my VPS is down for over 12hours due to DDOS attack on their NL network :(

so sad :( still waiting for them to get back up
You guys should add DDOS protection to your servers cause if you've been hit once then you'll mostly like to be hit again in the future

Last edited:
Although the problem is an external factor we will be compensating clients for the suffered downtime. We do thank you for your patience and we will do our best to put measures to circumvent this in the future.

Cheers

All problems are resolved. Things are spinning back up.

Cheers.

Last edited:
They offered one more week for free to compensate for the small downtime (12 hours ~).

A well recommended host!

Just purchased Invoice #1302, hope it gets activated soon! :)
Also i want to esquire about cpanel license, how can i purchase that?

We do not provide cpanel licenses directly. Only directadmin.

tell me what happened if i get BREIN ?

+
NL 1024 =10$+15 cpanel

is it possible to be only 20 :))

If you get a BREIN then we have to remove the content. If we make the plan $20 this means the vps will be $5 and this is not possible. If you have a tight budget why not go for directadmin instead?

Cheers

If I start off with your Shared Hosting plans, is it easy to upgrade to better plans or even your vps plans without losing any data/uptime?

Our services are completely unmanaged. If you order shared, and then order a VPS you will have to migrate your data over and change DNS if you do not want to lose uptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back