Other MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After placing order 18 hours spend and there is no reply from your side you are online i pmed you & you ignore me i visit myrapidleech & i see live support is online i connect through it but after a min the connection disconnect automatically. I am totally in dark and dnt know wht happens next Evem XFORCE online in last hour i pm him drop a msg on his profile he visiting different threads in wj means he is active nd free but ignore my msgs i am very disappointed now the fact raise here refund me asap when you dont provide me RDP in 18 hours then you dont have a right to hold my money i think this is not really hard for you.... i place order again when everything was fine on your side.

After placing order 18 hours spend and there is no reply from your side you are online i pmed you & you ignore me i visit myrapidleech & i see live support is online i connect through it but after a min the connection disconnect automatically. I am totally in dark and dnt know wht happens next Evem XFORCE online in last hour i pm him drop a msg on his profile he visiting different threads in wj means he is active nd free but ignore my msgs i am very disappointed now the fact raise here refund me asap when you dont provide me RDP in 18 hours then you dont have a right to hold my money i think this is not really hard for you.... i place order again when everything was fine on your side.

Sorry for delay, i had problem with internet connections...

i have replied your ticket and i am waiting for a response from your side.

Btw, all orders are activated.

Thanks for choosing us.

You are from myrapidleech ???

Yes, he is working for us, he is manager of myrapidleech.net :) (above rank then sales representative)

Thanks for all your HardWork Team Specially for Ipowerz he works really hard i have my RDP and its works like a charm :):)

Last edited:
I cant login in client area to open the ticket i receive this error

Code:
Internal Server Error[/B]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@myrapidleech.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I cant connect to my RDP is give me this error

"This comouter cant connect to remote computer"

I continue receive this error from 6 hours after then i contact you hope you will solve this problem

Yep mine been down for over 12 hours now. Not happy with this too many times off line. Can't even get into the ticket system to find out what is happening. Yesterday paid for another months service and today nothing. Will have to try and find one that is not down so many times.

If you can not put a claim because the web does not work, do not answer your claims and provide no solution is not answered in the forum. All this sounds like cheating but the 3 months that I have this has happened several times

I have the RDP down more than 1 day ago, and me if I answered. I said they had had problems with the DMCA by complaints to the server and the service had been cut

Too late. Over 24+ hours for anything to happen is too long. I have got a new host and transfering my site but give me cpanel back so i can the mose uptodate backup. I back up everyday so my back up is good. And please refund my payment i have just paid for next month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back