Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to tell you all... We don't allow the public rapidleech and you 3 people abuse the server badly by making minimum 3-4 downloads/uploads at a time, we allow only 1 download/upload at a time...

So we have sent you all A FULL REFUND....

Hope to business with you again.

Regards,
iPowerz

-

nad253 : i have replied your ticket!

Just ordered and paid for RL, but in ''My Invoices'' Status is Unpaid..?

edit: Also it takes forever to open pages in client area..

How to make ticket when it takes all day for page to load? Please check your PM

edit: now site is loading fine

Last edited:
Hi, Here is my review of myrapidleech.net. I don't usually post or do reviews,but i think Myrapidleech.net deserved one.I signed up for myrapidleech.net over a week ago after paying 6 dollars. I was really fired up and ready to get going and they set me up within 4 hrs which was very fast for even an impatient person like myself.

This was the first time i have used a service like this and to say the least,I am VERY impressed!The first thing i noticed was the crazy speeds from fs and fso,always download at great speeds without any problems right tothe
server leaving you with many options to upload to about 100 file host really fast! To me this is excellent,because i don't even have cable and use wireless from my neighbors and I cant tell the difference that I don't have cable lol..The speeds are that good even with one bar of free wireless cable. To make things even better,they just added MU to there service and the speeds on that are BLAZING!!Not to mention,I did not even have a MU account before.

I really cant find anything negative to say about this service,in fact they answered everyone of my stupid question's in a very fast and professional way. I used to use remote upload but not anymore,because I have
found what i was looking for! There also have been no downtime since i signed up and only has improved since the time i signed up. The only thing I cant figure out is why it's sooo cheap compared to other's,This service is GREAT!5 STARS!

I am very happy with their service. i have been using from past 4 months...
the speeds are really good for e.g speeds from FREE download from megaupload

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/23571d.png[/slide]

they reply my each and every ticket within minutes and i always get a 101% good and positive response.. vizoomer and ipowerz are always available on msn to help me out!! moreover their service was activated instantly for me :) and i am using without any downtime.

i have never faced any problem with their service, the speeds are more then awsome..

its megaupload 14MBPs

but the fileserve and filesonic speeds are awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

I`m loving it.

Regards,
maafiamandeer

I have read rave reviews of your services.I currently have a UK VPS but speeds to FS is not that great.And using a Win VPS you cant really make mirrors at it will take time.So i have decided to buy a USA rapidleech because most of the File hosts are located in the US . therefore the speeds will be great.So i have never used a rapidleech( actually i have,by setting up in windows on my vps and i know how it works),so i have a few questions
1.Can it be setup that i upload via ftp from my vps to your server?
2.Is there any feature in which all the filehosts that i want to upload to are automatically setup? ie. if i have to upload to 5 hosts,all i have to do is select the file i want and click "upload" and they will be uploaded to all the hosts that i have selected?

If the two things are possible,i will buy your services.Do reply/pm

Regards

---------------
I WILL REQUIRE A DEMO TO BE SURE OF THE SPEEDS BETWEEN MY VPS AND YOUR SERVER

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back