Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a free premium account

Myrapidleech.net doesn't have a premium account for you, massagea.

If you want to buy its service, you may must wait wait and wait for setting up like me.

Patte : your service was activated in 12 hours... How long and long you waited??did you checked your mail?

Latimera : your account was also activated 16 hours ago.

Blue_412 : Fileserve or filesonic maybe slow because their servers are under maintence. If you open their site and login in to your account , you will find the notification regarding this.

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at 188.95.52.177 Port 80
site dont' work give me back my money indian cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
site dont' work give me back my money indian cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
he is not a cheater and don't blame all indians

Guys,problem may with Rapidspeed server.............
and you all know about that story very well, it is due to server , he will move all of us to another server soon........

Don't worry, he is a trusted guy...

Our data center was hacked thats why our server was also ruin with that.... I am already done with fixing ... Just in 12 hours , you should get your accounts back..

And gamer your account will be also activated with that....

Netherlands server is back , everyone's account is created again. please check your mail for new details for any support, please make a ticket!

Our data center was hacked thats why our server was also ruin with that.... I am already done with fixing ... Just in 12 hours , you should get your accounts back..

And gamer your account will be also activated with that....
which DATACENTER was recently hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back