Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have noticed your uptime from some trackers and its 100% uptime
your services are very good , like a heaven on the earth
Nice Rapidleech,Fast Speed,Nice Persion i m really happy i m using his R/L:)

hey devil,

I've got 3.5 gb of files divided in 18 parts on my server and I want to make it into a single rar ........... I cant do it .............. plz check

its happening for the files above 2gb of size

hey devil,

I've got 3.5 gb of files divided in 18 parts on my server and I want to make it into a single rar ........... I cant do it .............. plz check

its happening for the files above 2gb of size

we have verified its fine

but if you still got any problem like that please feel free to make a site rather then posting here

I Love MyOffshoreHost

:'( I used many RapidLech hosts <_< they all had Problems with speed, leeching whatever they gave many problems. :'(
But when I Bought hosting from MyOffshoreHost.in it was amazing had no problems And they even offered me help in installing RapidLeech. And there Support is great I got a very quick response to my Support Ticket and they also have Live Support (most other hosts don,t have live support) which is Online most the time. Which is very Friendly. I now Upload / Download at very high speeds. I am Loving this host and Soon will order another webhosting package for my Forum. I rate it 11/10.

:'( I used many RapidLech hosts <_< they all had Problems with speed, leeching whatever they gave many problems. :'(
But when I Bought hosting from MyOffshoreHost.in it was amazing had no problems And they even offered me help in installing RapidLeech. And there Support is great I got a very quick response to my Support Ticket and they also have Live Support (most other hosts don,t have live support) which is Online most the time. Which is very Friendly. I now Upload / Download at very high speeds. I am Loving this host and Soon will order another webhosting package for my Forum. I rate it 11/10.

thanks for choosing us ...... :) <3<3<3<3

plz come online

i m online , i got your pm that you want to buy something

please tell me in pm what you need ...

Was that for me?

no, it was for me ;)

gr8 hosting

bought today, got 10MBPS+ speed

i recommend everyone to buy their hosting only, if they want complete stratification :P<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

QualityVerified_Logo.GIF

Secured-Logo.gif

verisign-secured-logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back