Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a zip file with password. It seems like rapidleech doesn't support that. I have already deleted it when you checked. No problem now. CPU load dropped to acceptable level. All good now.

CPU load doesnot matter on unzipping any file, i hope you are doing unzipping correctly.

Please create ticket for this kinds of problem!!

EDIT : just checked it , you are doing unzip while your file is rar, please do unrar (i just got it from ss you give me in pm)<_<

did that guy whom you pm'd the trial account ordered an account.

I see many trial account holders just leave the host without even a cancellation request.Its a big headache with the database

Fixing the server problem someone using a lot of load , suspending customers using more then 50% resources!

Do not forget to refund the clients or your site's reputation will go down.(if any moneyback guarantee and also if no CPU limit is specified)

This is becoming a common problem for the rapidleech sellers..avoid it by limiting the number of users in a single server or VPS

Do not forget to refund the clients or your site's reputation will go down.(if any moneyback guarantee and also if no CPU limit is specified)

This is becoming a common problem for the rapidleech sellers..avoid it by limiting the number of users in a single server or VPS

can you please talk on live support for any problem??

we know what we are doing and we unsuspend them in 30mins ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back