MybbHoster.com - MyBB Hosting Solutions - 1GB/100GB Starting @ $1.95 - USA Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBB Hoster

Banned
Banned

MyBB Hoster offers a service that is dedicated to MyBB forum users. Our team of experts have over 5 years experience with MyBB and managing servers. We know you'll like our service and our live support is second to none. We strive for customer satisfaction and your satisfaction is our guarantee. We're dedicated to you. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to our sales department or engage one of our live chat agents. Thank you WJunction for giving me this opportunity have a great day!

Why should you choose us?
- We do not oversell or resell other people's services
- Server is secured and managed
- Dedicated and premium infrastructure
- 99.9% uptime SLA*
- We are run by professionals and know what they are doing
- Fast Support

Shared Hosting features:
- Litespeed Web Server
- cPanel control panel
- Unmetered features on MySQL, domains etc
- Very low server load
- Secure and fast

MyBB Starter!

Setup Fee: None
Discspace: 10 GB - (10240 MB)
Bandwidth: Unlimited*
Add-on Domains: Unlimited*
Sub-domains: Unlimited*
Email Addresses: Unlimited*
MySQL Databases: Unlimited*
Technical Support: Free
Price: $1.00 per month

MyBB Basic!

Discspace: 20 GB - (20480 MB)
Price: $2.00 per month

MyBB Standard!

Discspace: 30 GB - (30720 MB)
Price: $3.00 per month

*Unlimited disk space, traffic and domains is for regular website content, for example backup archives etc. are not allowed.

Last edited:
8 comments
Hello WJunction,

We are having a special through out the month of October. Get our MyBB Ultimate plan for only $1.00 per month for the first 3 months. All transactions are secure and encrypted and for your convenience MyBB is instantly installed upon payment. Free live chat and ticket support available to you always. We love what we do and we're dedicated to you. Thank you have a great day.

USE PROMO CODE: "MYBBDOTCOM"

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask.
Regards, MyBB Hoster

Hello WJunction Community,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have New Low Prices and we are now offering Unmetered Bandwidth with every plan. That's right we slashed our prices down for this Holiday. No coupon needed. Get Quality at a fraction of the cost. Check out our new prices and services today. Have a safe Halloween everybody.

Regards,
MyBB Hoster

Bump!!
tasty.gif

Have got a hosting account with you but it wont let me access my cPanel says it needs activating and checking cPanel activation it doesnt say there is an active license for the server. Please fix

-xDowwdeen

Have got a hosting account with you but it wont let me access my cPanel says it needs activating and checking cPanel activation it doesnt say there is an active license for the server. Please fix

-xDowwdeen

Its been fixed... Looks like the year license just expired then. Thank you for trying us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back