my123world's - Free Graphics Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Well I have been doing a bit of photoshopping since the last few years and Now I am doing this to find out better things I can actually do. :)

This is a FREE GFx Request Thread and I am doing this cause I have some free time and I want to utilize it in my own way. Kindly be patient enough to get your work done, generally my turn around time is 8-10 hours but sometimes I can take longer.

What all stuff you can request? Ans. Quite much anything that you would need.. If its possible by me, I will do what I can.

Some of my works so far -

LOGOS

dl67.png

6logo.png

cricspe.png

RYQw75y.png

gt4t2rj.png

jf4UqMQ.png

aXbcQ1v.png

hO0IWY4.png

VLl2Htn.png

Y4w2LEB.png

2XmL542.png

BUTTONS

PddDogi.png

71dlLnz.png

edESL0h.png

webmasterguides.png

trollpics.png

pctricks.png

mobiletricks.png

generaljokes.png

fbstatus.png

fb_covers.png

donatedl67.png

don.png

butto_n.png

but2.png

Button1.png

SIGNATURES

a002.png

creativehead.gif

WALLPAPERS

a059203c013d785a986cee54bae3d5dd.png

bg1.jpg

c7de495831262adf9f77f23c197260e8.png

e63d3503bb79c5f08b31a2bb79b90974.jpg

RANDOMS

Diwali.png

ad.png

eid_mubarak.png

eid.png

9vGUkLv.gif

================================================

I am open to your requests & RocK on! :dan::sun:

191 comments
Hey my123world,
Leave the idea of stethoscope, It's quite perfect. I am really grateful for the hard work you did for me. Cheers and thanks !! :v
You are awesome !!

@x3x - Please give me the details and etc over here. I don't consider PM requests. Atleast specify the resolution, color preferences etc over here. :)

@rahul - your welcome, glad to hear so. ;)

my123world can you create logo for hdwallpaperslover.com resolution 500px x 120px color red and white
can you create a banner (728x90) for me you can add some description or some images if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
my123world did some paid work for me. He did a very good job, creative designs with reasonable price, also very flexible with editions. I totally recommend him for any graphics work.

Wow .... My Friend Is One Great Designer In World .... Its Great TO Provide Service For Free ... i Checked All Your Great Work i Really Love It And Shared It TO My FB Wall . :) Many Many Thanks For Great Job Friend ...

____
My one Request Not Urgent When U Free Make It .... Middle Logo Need For WP Site And Forum Posting

"Description" "Screenshots'' "Video Info" "Audio Info" "Credit" "Download" "Resume Link" Etc ..... Its Not For Me Only Its For All Uploader Who Posting In Forum And Blogs Adv Thanks For This Request

x3x -

This is how it should look ->

oZ4W8mL.png

This is the transparent version -

uuXF2we.png

@animex - Your welcome buddy. :)

@AllShare - Thank you and yes it shall be done ASAP. :)

@Sunehra - Your added to the queue too. ;)

@Everyone - Really sorry as no updates were done so far.. My PC got screwed up thanks to a cousin and all my designs are done over there. Will fix up my PC and get back to everyone's request ASAP!

Sorry for the inconvenience again. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back