my123world's - Free Graphics Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Well I have been doing a bit of photoshopping since the last few years and Now I am doing this to find out better things I can actually do. :)

This is a FREE GFx Request Thread and I am doing this cause I have some free time and I want to utilize it in my own way. Kindly be patient enough to get your work done, generally my turn around time is 8-10 hours but sometimes I can take longer.

What all stuff you can request? Ans. Quite much anything that you would need.. If its possible by me, I will do what I can.

Some of my works so far -

LOGOS

dl67.png

6logo.png

cricspe.png

RYQw75y.png

gt4t2rj.png

jf4UqMQ.png

aXbcQ1v.png

hO0IWY4.png

VLl2Htn.png

Y4w2LEB.png

2XmL542.png

BUTTONS

PddDogi.png

71dlLnz.png

edESL0h.png

webmasterguides.png

trollpics.png

pctricks.png

mobiletricks.png

generaljokes.png

fbstatus.png

fb_covers.png

donatedl67.png

don.png

butto_n.png

but2.png

Button1.png

SIGNATURES

a002.png

creativehead.gif

WALLPAPERS

a059203c013d785a986cee54bae3d5dd.png

bg1.jpg

c7de495831262adf9f77f23c197260e8.png

e63d3503bb79c5f08b31a2bb79b90974.jpg

RANDOMS

Diwali.png

ad.png

eid_mubarak.png

eid.png

9vGUkLv.gif

================================================

I am open to your requests & RocK on! :dan::sun:

191 comments
bro it's ok but i need same like this and tag line not upper line ple see and deep pink color ple all is do same only change site name and tag line and deep pink

Last edited:
bro thank's u are great but ple Edited. one more time JUST BRING IT in green color where i give not red
YYknlre.png
in capital letter same color in pink color not change

Last edited:
Can you create a banner (468x60) for me?

It should contain Server-Tutorials.com on it, and everything other is up to you. You can add some "description" or some images if you want.

Thanks in advance.

First of all thanks for your awesome free service !!

I need logo for my brand new website Help Medicose | Simplifying Medical Queries. As this website would be very helpful for medical students as well as community people, the Logo should have medical icon embedding this symbol
URL]

The size,color,position of this symbol can be modified as you wish. For size of logo, It should be preferably around 200 px width and 80 px height in any picture format like png or jpeg. You can use the font and color you like
Also do include tagline "Simplifying Medical Queries" .

Hey thanks alot for this.
I loved this logo.
But If you want to work harder,then can you kindly add stethoscope embedded in between the text.Just an idea,will it look good ??
Also, some queries Will it look better with all the capital text "HELP MEDICOSE"
Pls kindly change the font of Medicose

That's all and I really appreciate the hard work you put into it.

My123World is by far the quickest & best Free Graphics Service here on WJunction.

- Awesome designs
- Quick turnaround
- Friendly conversationalist
- Unique ability

Thanks for taking the time to give back the the community man (y).

@rahul - I would consider not changing the font of Medicose as definitely it need to somewhat standout and look professional. :) Where do you want stethoscope to be placed exactly?

Glad, you liked it so far. :)

@To0 - Thanks for the request buddy. :D

@x3x - Sure, why not? Please give me more details regarding the logo. ;)

@rahul - I would consider not changing the font of Medicose as definitely it need to somewhat standout and look professional. :) Where do you want stethoscope to be placed exactly?
Glad, you liked it so far. :)
@To0 - Thanks for the request buddy. :D
@x3x - Sure, why not? Please give me more details regarding the logo. ;)
Dear Friend, Thanks for the reply man, Have sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back