Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatal

Me and my partner yais have decided to sell all our sites due to life, work and school. Lately we haven't had time to even get on the computer at all.

I would like to sell my whole network in a package to someone who would have enough time to run them.

What you'll be getting:

Domains
warezraid.com PR4
warezraid.net
warezraid.org
raidpic.com PR4
raidnet.org
wraid.com
fileraid.org
hd-bb.com
dimthelights.tv
warezpic.com PR4
raidio.org

And maybe some more if I have.

Templates:

• Custom style for warezraid which costed $240 to make/code.

• Custom raidpic v2 design which is not out yet but costed $150

• Custom dimthelights template which was made by us but costed $200 to ingrate into the custom script we have.
Mods/Scripts:
We have a lot of custom mods made for warezraid which have a value of over $400 for them all together, we have one of the strongest/best link checker bots around - costed us $130 just to finish the coding.

All the new features done for raidpic v2 would be yours, a lot of hours/money was spent to make it what it is now.

All mods/scripts on dimthelights as well as the forum which was added, the script we are using for dimthelights was around $300 and it has a lot of mods added to the script which we also purchased.

Servers:
We have two servers at ecatel which were given to us at a lower price then their listings.
Shared hosting will also become yours.

Accounts:
My RapidShare account with around 350GB of stuff uploaded.
My scenetorrents (sct) account with 808GB and 6GB downloaded.
SceneAccess (scc)
SceneLife (scl)
HDBits account
TorrentLeech account
BitMeTV account
And a lot more, just need to look for them.

If your need anything like traffic stats, or more information just let me know by leaving a message here or sending me a PM.

If you would like to buy a site by itself PM me a offer and I'll think about it.

I don't want people bidding or making offers if they don't have the money.

I make an average of around $1,400 a month in revenue.

Starting Bid: $6,500
BIN: $18,000

60 comments
:O why u start selling ur Warez sites ? any threats u got from any side ?

Me and my partner yais have decided to sell all our sites due to life, work and school. Lately we haven't had time to even get on the computer at all.

I would like to sell my whole network in a package to someone who would have enough time to run them

seriously, stop posting if you aren't buying, he also clearly stated that <_<

"I would like to sell my whole network in a package to someone who would have enough time to run them."

FYI; You will never sell the "whole" package here, ooh and Cobra, don't forget to come and whine like a little bitch, this is a big sale, you definitely must think this is a scam.

I honestly can't believe you're doing this, this is astonishing.

edit- to the mods on here, I'm not spamming, I work for this network...

Hey Phatal, be sure to mention the revenue of each individual site in detail.

For those that have the cash here (which is very few), that'll be their main focus. :)

Good luck with the sale. :D

PS. For your reference, the old DigitalPoint scale of site value was 10x the monthly revenue.

he said is he made of money? he bought warez the gfx and now wants to buy warez raid..

is the revenue from each site is good is what hes saying..

anynyways phatal get on msn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back