Selling My Website wuploadforum.org starting at 50$

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragovich502

I am selling my website wuploadforum.org

proof of ownership:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h480/dragovich502/?action=view&current=wuploadforum.png

Website created on : 26 May 2011

Expires : 26 May 2012 09:23

domain is registred and hosted at : freeforums

you can check : freeforums/features
what you will get:

admin login details

Bid - $50
Inc - $5
Bin - buy it right now for 100$ only !

note 01: I accept Alertpay and Paypal
note 02: I have the right to cancel the sell at anytime .
note 03: any question you can ask them here, and no offtopic replies please

26 comments
strange i didnt knew that

3. Ownership. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all materials, text, entries, communications, content, information, forum contributions, materials, pictures and any video links or other materials provided by or contributed by you on this Site (collectively, the “User Generated Content”). You further agree that you either own all User Generated Content provided by you or is properly obtained from the appropriate owner with full permissions to post such User Generated Content on the Site. The Content is protected by copyright, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. All product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols may be the trademarks of their respective owners. As a condition of using this Site, you hereby license to Crowdgather Inc., a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to display or remove the User Generated Content on its Site. Your access and use of this Site shall be construed as sufficient consideration for such license. The foregoing license rights shall not apply to User Generated Content posted to this Site by you, which violates or infringes upon third party intellectual property, trade secrets or privacy rights and such license shall be void as a matter of law.
Code:
http://www.crowdgather.com/legal.cgs
they will suspend u with just one DMCA complaint

plus plz provide traffic proof
what r we going to get i mean database backup all other files etc

yes, they support warez sites)
i dont think so;
my free forum was banned there
spacer.gif
TOS wrote:
***************:
By using our services you agree to be bound by and comply with any and all applicable laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government. Forums MAY NOT contain any of the following, including but not limited to:
-Adult Content / Obscene Content
-Harassment
-Illegal Drugs
-Terrorism
-Piracy, Hacking, Viruses
-Racism/Hate/Derogatory/Slanderous
-Promotion of or distribution of copyrighted materials which includes but is not limited to, the following:
-links to download pirated movies, software, games etc from megaupload, rapidshare, and other such hosts/FTP/private servers

-Malicious software
-Non *************** sponsored ads
TOS: http:// www. freeforums .org / tos.php

68 Members, ~1K post, ~1K Topics, seriously do you expect 50$ outta this ?
It will be a pleasant deal If you can manage to get 15$ max. ;)

Ps. this isnt bitching post.

hmmm and whats you say about 67 points......
you can remove the domain name and pick an other whit 15 points for one year so if you use all points u will get 4 years domain registration!

Just came a new filehost, buy some domain with it .............. after somedays selling the domain ... its now good business For who says no time for manage.

yes:D )

current bid : 15$

current bid : 20$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back