Status
Not open for further replies.

azizhm

i have vps and its hacked and the hacker used my vps to steal bank accounts ,,

im wondering how he get my cpanel and ssh is it from my script or from the server is not secure ?!

10 comments
what script are you talking about? If you put scripts / nulled software etc onto your vps it's possible it was setup to do this!

Last edited:
It could be a number of things that could have caused the hack. It could be with your VPS software all the way down to your PC getting hacked.

I would suggest contacting your VPS hosting provider and see if they are able to secure your VPS for you. If they aren't there are many companies who can offer to secure your VPS.

im wondering how he get my cpanel and ssh is it from my script or from the server is not secure ?!

Hello ,

It could be many reasons why your VPS got hacked. Maybe you was computer was infected? What control panel you was using? You maybe downloaded and installed a script with backlinks?

If you would need help with the issue you have and your provider not help you will free to contact us anytime so we can take a look to your issue.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Are you using Wordpress ?
no i use glype script

Hello ,

It could be many reasons why your VPS got hacked. Maybe you was computer was infected? What control panel you was using? You maybe downloaded and installed a script with backlinks?

If you would need help with the issue you have and your provider not help you will free to contact us anytime so we can take a look to your issue.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

i use cpanel and no ididnt use any script with backlinks,

Last edited:
If you suspect the VPS was insecure, try installing CSF (ConfigServer Firewall), mod_security, and CS Exploit Scanner. They work very well to prevent a majority of intrusions and attacks.

Cheap Secured VPS Hosting Hostripples

There are many reason for getting server hacked. It may be the software version issue, Apache version issue. To find the exact issue behind hack you will need to check your logs. I will suggest you to
Disable Password authentication and use SSH key for login,
Change Default SSH port.
Install Rkhunter
Install CSF
Install Modsecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back