Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Hello guys !
Its been long time I never participated much on wjunction due to my work. I wanted to thank you all the staff, clients and special guys who helped me to reach on this position.

I was struggling online since 2008 to make some living out of basic coding stuff and by time I kept getting more and more experienced in various computer languages. Wjunction has a big part in this where I found many friends and much more respect then I deserved.
Today I am happy to announce that I have started my own little company with couple of employees and a partner. We are also going to hire some other guys soon.

My reason to post this thread was to tell you to not to give up and keep trying. There are still very good and stable businessmen available on wjunction. I have not made any money from warez if you thinking, I have been working with some serious companies who keep providing me more and more work.

I noticed these days there are not much activities from old good guys which it was used to be, in past I always tried to help WJ members as much I could by posting domain contests, scripts or helping in troubleshoot problems. I will also try to arrange some good contest soon. I am sure you guys are more wise than me so you will have a better idea to make wjunction much more better place once again.

Sorry my English is not very good but who cares? its just a language. We are all humans and that's what matters the most.
Big Thanks and love again to all of you.

Best Regards
mRAza

Last edited:
30 comments
Long time no see ( :P ), but i got to give it to you man huge respects. mRAza, I can remember the first time I met you (back then i went by 1only >.>), was quite along time ago; back then a lot of us were just getting involved with a lot of things either from uploading, posting, downloading etc and there you were running this one forum (divxtamana i think it was) man quite amazing man from all the work you've done since that point in time.
On MSN you would talk about the work you've done and i was blown away. Along the way, even though you were busy and had minor time, no matter how messy code was etc, you helped and solved my "unique issues" (is what you called it lol) and i can say the same for others here, Amazing developer.
It's really great to hear from you and congratulations on your company (WebBuilderStudio i presume? if not opps >.>)

"My reason to post this thread was to tell you to not to give up and keep trying."

Thanks. To be frank, i am currently struggling which is part of the reason i haven't been around as much. Its just one of those things where its just hard to find things to do, and trust me there is a ton of things i want to do. I like yourself, helped a lot since my time here on WJunction. Within that time i've dedicated myself to helping a lot of people here from anything in coding, gfx, etc. There is so much inspiration out there. And you are part of it. I appreciate you posting this thread . I know its gonna be hard in the long run but i am going to change to get me up, its just pulls me back to that one question, "What am i going to do?"

There is a lot of change here, i myself want to participate here in anyway i can to get that activity back or just like you said "..to make wjunction much more better place once again" ; ahh the good old days right?

But anyhow, again congratulations and huge respects man great to hear from you .
-Baraka <3

Last edited:
@Rox
user-offline.png
Yea sure buddy that was the only reason to open this thread so guys here dont get disappointed, who are struggling online from years. Of course it takes time but never give up.... and much thanks for your kind words.
Baraka
user-offline.png
haha right so you actually remember that domain too, that's great. You have very good memory, Well it was our start and we were just running here and there, Did not know where exactly to go. But I chosen the path to keep learning about things and I am very happy now that I took the right decision. Key to success are hardwork, dedication and be sincere to everybody..Much thanks again (And no its not Web Builder Studio, I will tell you details later on ;) )

It's no surprise that to happen, someone who works in a transparent way mRAza will succeed sooner or later.

I've never regretted hiring this guy, a caring and honest guy, and I hope to work with him again.

Congratulations Raza,

I know you very well from a long time, and you was the one who invited me here.

Very best of luck with your company and I wish you will be more successful. :sun:

Congratulations RAza on opening your own company. And I agree with the fact that WJ did teach a lot of us quite a number of things during the past few years. For me especially i can say Uploading -> Website Support (Forum/Sites) -> Website Ownership -> Partnership -> Ofc some loses and yea it helped me to open my own small firm also :) also but it taught me quite a number of things which helped me to be a successful webmaster along with a good startup entrepreneur.

Once again I congratulate you and hope that you along with many others here at WJ gain success in the near future

Last edited:
Ar!yaN
user-offline.png
Thanks dear you are the special one, dont give up on your coding stuff, be in touch ;)

filegrasper
user-offline.png
Much thanks for your kind words, To success.

ausafali
user-online.png
Thanks , Best of luck to you as well

Raz3r
user-online.png
That's good to hear, Congrats on your firm as well, Of course we have learned a lot of things from Wjunction and we should make sure to keep contributing as much we can. Best of luck

@mRAza i can totally relate to you as when i first joined WJ (Officially ;) ) back in 2011 i thought that i knew alot of things and were some kind of badass being a mod and all of popular null forums back then and being one of the lively people at DP but when i joined here i was amazed to see and learn new things which i never thought existed and with the help of wj i launched multiple ventures some of them i got scammed of by my own partners but that helped me overcome the fact that trusting people too much is not good but then i got good partners too and started some ventures some are still working fine and others didnt go well as planned but in the end wj has taught me alot
So i can agree 100% with what you have said that WJ has taught us and all the older members alot regarding the webmaster world and helped us make new contacts.
But now the issue is that this forum is no longer active like it was in its early days and most members dont help one another nowdays like they used to.
So i must say me you and all the members that know something should help the others that need help so that we can become the same people like others whom helped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back