Status
Not open for further replies.

Sønic

I have a cute girl over for dinner one night; see cockroach in the kitchen. Oh god, the girl I brought home is going to think I'm disgusting. Spiderbro darts out from under the cabinets and grabs it. I freak out and go to stomp him. He looks up at me, I hesitate. He pulls the roach under the counter and kills it for me.

Alright, fine, he can stay.

He killed bugs for me all year. Hell, he killed other spiders for me, too. I would drops bits of meat on the floor for him to eat. We become fast friends.

Dark and stormy night. Burglars break in to rape my girlfriend and kill me. Tackle the first one, but the second one pulls a gun and points it at my face. Prepared to die. Look up, Spiderbro's on the ceiling. Drops on burglar's face, bites his eye. Burglar freaks out and starts flailing around. I grab the gun, girlfriend calls the cops. Police come, arrest burglars.

I spend the next day looking for spiderbro. No sign of him. Check his home, see a pile of roaches he killed and wrapped up, never ate them just killed them for me. Spiderbro gave his life for me.

Never forget.

30 comments
thats nice
thats really nice :|
i am actually feeling sorry for him :((

how did he die :| i dont get that part
the next day you found the roaches but when did he get the time to do that if he suddenly died :|

cool story br0
yes its cool :)

Last edited:
well wow, do u always come up with such stories? I mean i saw u with some other story when u were respected guy & now this. But yeah this one was good ^o)

RIP%20Spider%20Gravestone.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back