Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all solid infos provided by H3x. Lol if this was DP, ppl wud be charging $10-$20 for this info/guide.

Anywayz, h3x why bring in more competition bro :D, clickbank promotion has already become too competitive.

nice tips, and thanx for keywordspy... this is not the first time Im hearing good things about it, maybe would signup in the future :)

Hello,

No this is how i make money through Adwords, not from a shitty eBook ... this is my own personal method.

H3x

Hi i have a large number of credits on some manual traffic exchanges, before i run them i would like to know, when promoting clickbank products this way would it be best to make a small central splash page linking to the landing page or just link directly to the landing page...??

Im worried the landing page is large and will load too slow for some but obviously i can't see as my account won't load my urls when surfing. But the landing page is very good.

Regards.

Hello,

The next part of my Guide will be covering the best ways to promote Clickbank Products and will cover Landing and Opt-In Pages. I suggest you create your own landing page with a domain similar to the actual products site you are promoting.

H3x

Please answer my question m8? :)

I know its not the best way to promote but the product i am promting is relivant to the ppl surfing and i can obtain the credits easy without surfing by trading.

great share. what would you think a good starting capital would be for using this method? like how much investment on adwords?

also, in theory.. (my warez mind theory) couldnt one pay another for adwords certificates and use them for this? because theyre readily available in like 50$ for 5$ changeouts and even less then that sometimes.
or would that be a bad idea since this is more legit?

cheers and waiting for the next update.
dot

Hello,

I personally think one of the best Niches to promote is Forex because you get up to $100 for referring one customer so you quickly make back any money spent on PPC, however it is extremely competitive, probably the most competitove Niche even above Weight Loss so you need to do your research.

Not sure what you mean by Adwords Certificates, i only ever use my Business Card for all PPC Promotions.

H3x

Hello,

No this is how i make money through Adwords, not from a shitty eBook ... this is my own personal method.

H3x

Thats y i subscribed this thread :P

well mate what is your suggestion about initial investment for beginners to start with adwords 8-)

It's trial and error really, if you think a $30 loss is a lot then you don't wanna see my bank balance.

H3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back