My personal experience with Offline Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diskretni

I own one fun related website, traffic is like 90% from mobile device, i do Facebook ads to promote my site but i found out new, a lot cheaper way to promote it. In past couple of days i was putting my flyers on bus stations all around my city, i paid like 10$ others to put flyers on bus station in their town, in like 6 days i covered around 900 bus stations all around my contry and BOOM.

While they are waiting the bus, people usually use their phones to spend time and then they see my flyer.. It drives me around 20.000 pure, real traffic for like 1 day.. Total spent was like 90$, and guess what, it's everyday!

You should try this out guys :D

5 comments
I own one fun related website, traffic is like 90% from mobile device, i do Facebook ads to promote my site but i found out new, a lot cheaper way to promote it. In past couple of days i was putting my flyers on bus stations all around my city, i paid like 10$ others to put flyers on bus station in their town, in like 6 days i covered around 900 bus stations all around my contry and BOOM.

While they are waiting the bus, people usually use their phones to spend time and then they see my flyer.. It drives me around 20.000 pure, real traffic for like 1 day.. Total spent was like 90$, and guess what, it's everyday!

You should try this out guys :D

Amazing method. However putting flyers on bus stations for just $10 is very very very cheap. In my place, I can not do that, the price for putting flyers on any bus station is at least $xxxx and too expensive. So adverting on online channels is always a best choice and reasonable.

Nice strategy guy. It target the right cumtomer. But the price is almost unbelieveable !! 90$ for 900 bus station mean 1$ for 10 station, how did you find someone agree to do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back