My Payza CArd Got Canceled And Till Not Set By payza

Status
Not open for further replies.

earnmoneybb

My Payza CArd Got Canceled And Till Not Set By payza

i have make a request to reset it.

my card got canceled by payza and now still canceled and they are not responding to any body about the cards issue and they are still saying that problem will solved soon but till now same problem 20 days gone

i hope they will fix it in 1 year :cursing::cursing::((

11 comments
Try to contact them via Twitter - @PayzaSupport ; @PayzaOfficial , as i seen them replying to respective tweets .

Contact them from the number which most suites your convenience.

Canada: +1-514-787-1840
USA: +1-917-720-1220
UK: +44-203-519-0003

I hope it may help you in some way .

ok i ask them for help but they are saying it is taking time to manage and catch the problem

so lets see what they do

They got alots of excuses mate . So be shameless with them , then only you can expect any solution soon else months will gona pass without any solution .

i will never use them i have funds frozen in my card of payza not doing any help

Since this morning i had 430.00 $ frozen in my payza prepaid card too.This evening i have nothing.Zero funds :( My Payza prepaid card is empty. The prepaid card transaction activity is empty too.I contact the customer support desktop and they reply me that they
forwarded my issue to the prepaid card department and they will be in touch once they receive more information. I think i lost my money :sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back