Status
Not open for further replies.

jayj71

one of my gmail accounts was hacked.
I have been trying to retrieve my account through the google account recovery process but the only respond i got from them was they cannot verify that i own the account or just simply told me that my account is currently signed in and told me to reply to that email. However, I don't get any respond from them even I replied to that email.
I seriously need some help.
Does anyone experience this before?

12 comments
I have been trying to retrieve my account through the google account recovery process but the only respond i got from them was they cannot verify that i own the account or just simply told me that my account is currently signed in and told me to reply to that email. However, I don't get any respond from them even I replied to that email.
Email them from a another account and tell them what happened and they will help it happened to me before.

Yeah, do what DjMad said. My account was given back to me after I provided them with the details they asked for to verify I am the real account owner.

next time choose a better password.

1. use it only for gmail and nowhere else.
2. don't use something like 1234, 1111, abc, etc.

LoL pm me your email,it might be me who got your account.
Not sure but i can test it in my logs

my email got hacked several times and just follow the forget password and put as much information as possible. if u have other google services it will help u alot. and most of all add mobile number to ur email will save ur email.

good luck

If your contacting them also include your ISP's IP or IP range, they will be able to confirm that and it might help your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back