My forum is making premium sales, should I work on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuDo8

I set up a Wupload forum and just left it there and it started to grow by itself, however lately I've been getting alot of organic traffic, always 18-30 (3-5k uv/day) people online at all times.

No seo work, no ddl submission, no link exchanges, no real customization of the forum, nothing done yet.

I can only imagine the traffic levels with REAL link exchanging, and actual seo work done!

So what do you guys think worth it to put some real work into it?

[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/f50add7fc8.png[/SLIDE]
All organic traffic = real Filesonic sales.

Last edited:
13 comments
@ BouncerR
Don't they have something like lifetime account?...
Please do some math before making statemants like that...

@LuDo8
I don't really understand why did you open this topic? Other then to show how big sale you've got.
If you want to work on your forum that's great, otherwise I don't see what's the point of opening one...

And about "No seo work" could you please then explain why do you have phpbb seo plugin installed?

Last edited:
No its not fake, and no braggery intended. Screen edited.

I'm really Just wondering if its worth it to work on warez forums anymore, and if its just a fluke search in organic traffic for the past 2-3 months.

If it is still worth it, maybe I can get some partners/moderators/staff etc to really put work into it. Would like to decide based on other webmasters experiences and opinions.

@infernohuman - I installed phpbbseo mod but if you look at the urls (http://wuploadforums.com/viewforum.php?f=3) you can see its not even on. I don't know how to set it up, it breaks all the links so its off.

@Th3King site is WuploadForums.com

Last edited:
(3-5k uv/day) unique visitors? But the your site alexa rank is too slow, it should grown if you're really getting that much of traffic :unsure:

@ BouncerR
Don't they have something like lifetime account?...
Please do some math before making statemants like that...

@LuDo8
I don't really understand why did you open this topic? Other then to show how big sale you've got.
If you want to work on your forum that's great, otherwise I don't see what's the point of opening one...

And about "No seo work" could you please then explain why do you have phpbb seo plugin installed?

Second column is for Premium sales.
lol 3rd column is for Site sales
:facepalm:

First column is for Download
Second is for Premium sale
Third is for referral
Fourth is for Site sale.

His download count is 0. Isn't that mean he fixed his a/c as Payper fixed?
if he fixed it as payper fixed then there should be only $10 not more then that.

Image has been changed

@Bouncer - its Pay Per Sale Filesonic Elite 80% plus 5% site commission...but thats off-topic.

The question is, is warez forums still worth it or not? I mean wouldn't warez-bb, tehparadox etc pretty much have all the visitors already? Or is there even still a chance? if anyone thinks its worth it and wants to team up that'll be cool too!

@thumper you're right, its not 3-5 UV, I meant hits because its average pageview of around 2. But traffic is all organic.

@infernohuman - I installed phpbbseo mod but if you look at the urls (http://wuploadforums.com/viewforum.php?f=3) you can see its not even on. I don't know how to set it up, it breaks all the links so its off.
Which only means you did make some customizations, but you don't know how to configure it.

Then say so, without that: "it all just happend by itself, look how awesome I am"
WarezBB doesnt get it's traffic from Google, other warez sites does since ppl who didn't hear about wbb from some friend can't stumble on it with Google.
Some ppl still earn decent money from their ads and sales on forums, how long will it last is hard to say.

If you need help, then again, say so and open proper topic with proper info<3

Cheers

nice sales you getting,... what site is your... like to see it
beb9dd58a3.png

Seriously?

First column is for Download
Second is for Premium sale
Third is for referral
Fourth is for Site sale.

His download count is 0. Isn't that mean he fixed his a/c as Payper fixed?
if he fixed it as payper fixed then there should be only $10 not more then that.

Image has been changed

y4GYA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back