Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell you gonna use such image/big image.

Tell me the truth you like something like this?too many plain colours/text/desing..

First try though..

8/10

Where the hell you gonna use such image/big image.

Tell me the truth you like something like this?too many plain colours/text/desing..

First try though..

8/10
when i started to gfx,i was making bigger rank images then him,but after some days,i tryed to make smaller,and here is the smallest i made =)
30c9n2s1759094.png

after playing with my photoshop,i learned many things =)

@ Shadow ur sig looks good!!:D, and @ Passion as ur rank image is concerned its ur first rank image and its better than ur before Gfx works keep trying u will learn good coz u are interested in Gfx ur this interest will give WJ a new Gfx artist:D

Edit: People want To Review Ur Work Keep Trying:D